Lisa, Jessie, and Megan Taylor, sometimes billed as The Taylor triplets, are fictional identical triplet sisters, who appeared in the series Triple Trouble book episode of the series created by All About Us creator Maryam Wells.
- Lisa Taylor - Lisa is the elder triplet with the silver "L" necklace. Lisa is boy-crazy, a shopaholic, slightly conceited, and a fashion fanatic. She always knows the latest trends and always makes sure she looks good. She was a talented artist and is also very interested in fashion, as shown through her unique sense of style. She goes through many boys in the show, and she cares deeply about fashion and designer paraphernalia. She greatly resembles her mother, Sharon. Lisa sometimes comes across as rude but is always there for her sisters. She is aspiring fashion designer. She is portrayed by Mandy Maynard.
- Jessie Taylor - Jessie is the middle triplet with the Silver "J" necklace. She is the most intelligent, responsible and practical of the girls; she is serious, worries a lot and loves sports. She likes reading a good book along with being outdoors. Katie, one of Brandy's friends, is her rival. She is an aspiring journalist. She is portrayed by Missy Maynard.
- Megan Taylor - Megan is the younger triplet with the silver "M" necklace. Despite her clumsiness when it comes to other things, Megan excels in athletics, particularly in soccer, her favorite sport. She is funny and is always there for her friends. Though she is somewhat of a tomboy compared to Lisa and Jessie, Megan is just as eager when it comes to fashion and boys. Mona, one of Brandy's friends, is Jessie's rival. She is portrayed by Erin Maynard.
They both are equally popular. They're described as having sholder-length, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a california tan.
- They have no related to the Healy twins, but they moved to their hometown, Santa Mira in the first book episode.
- The girls love wearing denim jackets.
- All three lost their virginities in high school.
- Lisa and Jessie's relationship is similar to the relationship of Double Trouble twins, Erin and Michelle.
- Lisa's relationship with Megan is similar to the friendship between Erin Healy and Stacie Cooper.
- Jessie has a close relationship with Megan, much similar to Michelle Healy's friendship with Stacie Cooper.
- All three have special talents
- Lisa is a aspiring fashion designer
- Jessie is a aspiring journalist
- Megan is a aspiring actress
- Their parents are divorced.
- All three have different personalities.
- Lisa is a sassy and stylish
- Jessie is the smart and sensible
- Megan is a shy and sweet