The friendship between Jenny Healy and Stephanie Dilton began when Jenny accepted Stephanie as her fashion design prodigy in the DT:TNS three episode, Prodigy.
|Jenny and Robin|
|Intimacy Level||Mentor/Prodigy, Friends|
|Friendship Started||Double Trouble: The New Sisters|
Write the first section of your page here.
- They share a lot of similarites with each other
- They are both the sensible twin to their feisty sister.
- Both are one half of a twin (Stephanie is Terri's twin and Jenny is Megan's twin).
- Both wrote for The Odyssey while in high school
- Both written an article without checking the facts.
- Both were once engaged while still in high school (Stephanie was engaged to Josh Taylor and Jenny was engaged to Paul Porter).
- Both survived disasterious events at their schools (Stephanie survived a school school fire at Kennedy High, while Jenny survived a Thunderstorm that destroyed half of Leawood High).
- Both were the sensible one to their twin's annoyance.
- Jenny was Stephanie's mentor.
- Jenny and her sister, Megan attended Leawood High with Stephanie's parents Marvin and Laurie and were friends with them.